Thank you for contacting Swann Insurance.
Attached is an electronic claim form to enable you to lodge your claim. . It is important that all questions are correctly and fully answered by the policy holder. If for some reason the policy holder is unable to complete this form please contact the office to discuss other options.
- The Claim Form is viewable using Adobe Reader Version 7 plus. (If you do not have Adobe Reader or wish to update to the latest version of Adobe Reader, click here
- It is an Electronic Form which is designed to be completed online.
- There are questions on the claim form which are compulsory and must be completed to allow the Claim Form to be successfully submitted. If they are not completed, they will be highlighted on the form.
- If you have difficulty accessing the form, have issues in completing the form or are unsure how to complete a question, please contact us. Please include the issues you are experiencing and also how you would like us to reply to you. We will then endeavour to respond to you within 24 business hours.
- Once you have completed all the necessary information please click the Submit button at the end of the form. An Email screen will display, and you will need to select send to ensure the Claim Form is sent to Swann Insurance. You can then check your Sent Items folder in your Email to confirm that the email has been successfully sent.
- Swann Insurance will confirm via email the receipt of your Claim Form within 48 business hours of having received it. If you do not receive this email please contact our office. Acceptance of this form by Swann Insurance does not constitute authorisation. We will be in contact to advise you of the next steps in regard to acceptance of your claim.
- To avoid any possible delays, please provide relevant supporting documentation. This may include:
- A copy of the quote from your preferred repairer
- If you vehicle is a total loss or possible total loss, a copy of your purchase documents and your current registration certificate
- Any correspondence or demands received from another party.
- Please also ensure your policy number is clearly noted on all documentation.
- These documents can be forwarded by the following methods and ensure your policy number is clearly noted on the documentation:
Fax: 1300 720 451
Email: Swann Motor Claims
Post: Locked Bag 3275
Melbourne VIC 3001