Swann Insurance Motor Vehicle Extended Warranty Competition Conditions of Entry
1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 of 181 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Telephone 13 74 33.
3. The Promotion commences at 9.00am AEST on 29 May 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30 June 2017 (Promotion Period).
4. An Entrant is any Australian resident aged 18 years of age and over that successfully completes an Entry. Employees and directors of the Promoter and its related companies, their immediate families, and retailers, suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
5. To complete an Entry, Entrants must complete a quote for a Swann Motor Vehicle Extended Warranty policy during the Promotion Period, either:
i) online at https://www.swanninsurance.com.au/products/warranty and accurately complete all details in the online entry form and submit it so that it is received during the Promotion Period; or
ii) by calling 13 74 33 and completing a quote over the telephone including accurately providing the details requested by the telephone operator to submit the entry so that it is received during the Promotion Period.
6. Only one Entry is permitted per Entrant. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The Prize is six (6) $500 Caltex Woolworths Petrol Gift Cards. There is only one (1) Prize and the total prize pool is $3000.
8. The Prize Draw will be conducted at 10.00am AEST on 7 July 2017 at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, Level 2, 608 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007. The winner of the Prize will be the first valid Entry drawn.
9. The winner will be notified by email within two days of the Prize Draw and will receive written confirmation within fourteen days with details of how to claim their Prize and the date by which they must claim their Prize (Prize Claim Date). The winner’s name will be published in The Australian newspaper on 14 July 2017 and online at www.swaninsurance.com.au on 17 July 2017.
10. If the Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct a further draw on 7 October 2017 at the same time and location as the Prize Draw, in order to distribute the unclaimed Prize (Unclaimed Prize Draw). In the case of a winner, they will be contacted within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw and provided with details of how to claim their Prize.
11. All Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Prize will only be distributed in Australia, and all components of the Prize are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant
who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of SMS costs and any form of automated entry device or software.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking a Prize and Entrants release the Promoter from any such liability.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of a Prize and any expense incurred beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at any time for any reason, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:
a. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion and providing the Entrant with information about the Promoter’s products, services and other offers in any media; and
b. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for any purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
18. NSW Permit Number LTPS/17/14336.