Completing your online claim form
Please use the below link to access our online claim form to lodge your claim. It is important that all questions are correctly and fully answered by the policy holder. If for some reason the policy holder is unable to complete this form please contact the office to discuss other options.
- If you have difficulty accessing the form, completing the form or are unsure how to complete a question, please contact us. Please include the issues you are experiencing and the best way for us to get in touch with you. We will then endeavour to respond to you within one business day.
- Once you have completed all the necessary information please you will be able to submit the form.Upon submission you will receive an email confirming we have received your claim. If you do not receive this email within 48 hours please contact us. Please note, receipt of the online claim form by Swann Insurance does not constitute acceptance of your claim or authorisation of repairs. After receipt, we will be in contact to advise you of the next steps in relation to your claim.
- To assist us with processing your claim, please provide any relevant supporting documentation you may have. Please follow the prompts in the online claim form to upload any supporting documentation. This may include:
- If you have a quotation for repairs please attach this. Alternatively contact us directly and we will help you arrange repairs to your vehicle/motorcycle.
- If your vehicle is a total loss or possible total loss, a copy of your purchase documents and your current registration certificate; and
- Any correspondence or demands received from another party.
P: 1300 657 318
M: Locked Bag 3275,Melbourne, VIC 3001