Swann Insurance (Swann) is a signatory to and supports the General Insurance Code of Practice.
The objectives of the Code are:
- to commit us to high standards of service,
- to promote better, more informed ralations between us and you,
- to maintain and promote trust and confidence in the general insurance industry,
- to provide fair and effective mechanisms for resolving complains you make about us, and
- to promote continuous improvement of the general insurance industry through education and training.
The Code Governance Committee is an independent body that monitors and enforces insurers’ compliance with the code.
If you would like more information on the General Insurance Code of Practice and the Code Governance Committee you can visit the website www.codeofpractice.com.au
We aim to develop and distribute retail insurance that meets our customers’ likely needs, objectives and financial situations.
Read the IAL policy
From 5 October 2021, we’ll provide Target Market Determinations (TMD) to explain the groups of customers that we sell each retail insurance product to.
A Target Market Determination (TMD) seeks to offer customers, distributors and employees an understanding of the class of customers for which these products have been designed, considering their needs, objectives and financial situation.